Weightloss Counter

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Our First Measurements (W1, D3)



This time round, rather than screaming at the scale when it doesn't budge, i'm also taking my measurements just incase :P
Image result for weighing scale gif

Neck : 36
Bust : 112
Right arm : 40
Left arm : 42
Natural waist : 91
Waist : 113
Hip : 122
Right thigh : 75
Left thigh : 78

And don't worry guys these are in centimetres not inches haha. Last two days have been fine, I skipped exercise yesterday but I did my exercise today. I'm also thinking about a youtube channel?? Just as a video diary I guess, I'm used to editing and speaking in front of the camera from my gaming channel so it might be fun. We'll see how long this lasts XD.

Anyway's i'm out, good luck to everyone else on this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment